Peptide-membrane Interactions: Faraday Discussion
We invite you to join us to discuss the topic of peptide-membrane interactions and make your contribution to this cutting-edge dialogue alongside leaders in this field.
This meeting is for established scientists, post-graduate students and industrial researchers interested in the fundamental questions of cell biology including how peptides and proteins behave within biological membranes. Given the importance of improving our understanding of how macromolecules such as peptides interact with membranes, the unique format of the Faraday Discussions will allow for in-depth discussions and opportunities to establish new collaborations.
Themes of the meeting:
* Theoretical and experimental comparisons of simple peptide-membrane systems; towards defining the reaction space
* Theoretical and experimental studies of complex peptide-membrane systems
* Behaviour and interactions of proteins and peptides with and within membranes; from simple models to cellular membranes
* Peptide-membrane interactions and biotechnology; enabling next-generation synthetic biology
* Oral abstracts (December 02, 2019)
* Poster abstracts (June 29, 2020)
Should you like to unsubscribe from this list, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options, please go to
Date: 7-9 September 2020
Venue: London, United Kingdom