Job openings sent to Biophysics Austria will be posted here. Please provide us with input.
Disclaimer: Biophysics Austria is not liable for the content of the individual job offerings.
- no entries at present
- Rush University Chicago Research Positions, Cardiac Physiology at the Department of Physiology & Biophysics availabe Postdoctoral Fellow/Instructor, Details
- Medical University of Graz, Institute of Biophysics (Austria) – University assistant
- Vienna University of Technology (Austria) – Open Position for a University Assistant in Biomechanics
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, Bethesda (USA), MD. – Post-Doc Positon, Calcium Signaling and Regulation of Cell Function
- Saarland University Center of Human and Molecular Biology, Homburg (Germany) – Junior Professor in Molecular Pharmacology
- Technische Universität Wien, Institut für Angewandete Physik (Austria) – Senior Scientist
- STFC – Science and Technology Facilities Council, Warrington (UK)
- Research Associate in Computational Simulation of Condensed Phases – Beyond Classical Molecular Dynamics, Bristol (UK)
- Horizon 2020 Programme, Marie Sklodowska Curie Action, ITN Project Grant No 721358 – Call for 10 PhD positions in a H2020-MSCA-ITN-funded training program aimed at improving tumor-specific immune receptor function, Details
- Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire CNRS, Orléans (France),
Synchrotron SOLEIL, St Aubin (France), Prof. Gerald Kneller, Spectroscopic picture of enzyme dynamics – combining experiment, computer simulation and theoretical modelling
- cbmm, Chimie & Biologie des Membranes et des Nano-objets, PhD : Desired start September 1, 2017 (3-year ANR funding), Topic : Activity and structure of enzymes immobilized on electrodes followed by electrochemical-PMIRRAS coupling: towards the optimization of a biofuel cell.
- Max-Planck-Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie, Karl-Friedrich-Bonhoeffer-Institut Göttingen, Ph.D. Student or Postdoc, project: Collective Dynamics Underlying Protein Allostery17
- Génie Enzymatique et Cellulaire – FRE 3580 CNRS/UPJV, Amiens, FRANCE – Anti-fungal properties of natural amphiphiles as viewed by MD simulations – PhD
- The Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL, Grenoble, France) and the University of Copenhagen (UCPH, Copenhagen, Denmark) jointly invite applications for a three-year PhD programme focusing on
Protein and water dynamics at the atomic level
- ILL 2017 – Protomembranes at the origin of life
Supervisors: P. Oger, INSA Lyon, B. Demé, ILL, J. Peters, UGA Grenoble
- Lipid-based nanoparticles for controlled release of bioactives, University of Leed, UK/EU funded PhD-studentship
- no entries at present